If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please refrain from using the website.
We may, from time to time, amend these terms and conditions. In which case, we’ll post the new terms here. We suggest that you visit this page every now and again to check that you’re happy with what’s here.
Access to the website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the website without notice. While we will endeavour to make the site available 24 hours a day, it will not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Whilst we’re very careful to ensure that our content is accurate and up-to-date, we are aware that very rarely, we may publish inaccurate or out of date information. For this reason, we cannot warrant the accuracy of our content. It is our policy to correct mistakes, where possible, as soon as reasonably practicable following notification.
Consequently, we will not be liable for loss or damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of, or reliance upon, any information contained on this website.
This website contains links to other sites. We can’t be responsible for the content of those sites, so please use them at your own risk.
We take all reasonable precautions to prevent computer viruses on the website. However, we cannot accept liability for any damage or loss (including, but not limited to, damage to or loss of property) resulting from your use of the website.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, we will use reasonable technical and operational endeavours to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. However, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent this way.
MediaClash will not be liable for any attempt to gain unauthorised access to this website including any of your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
a) Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views; and/or
b) Information that you actively provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications; and/or
c) Any other information that you choose to submit to us.
By providing us with your information, you consent to us processing and storing that information in the ways explained in this policy.
Why do we collect it and what will we use it for?
Your information will be used as specified on the area of the website that prompted you to actively submit it or variously to:
a) Administer the website;
b) Respond to your enquiries;
c) Supply you with requested information regarding MediaClash;
d) Send you marketing communications relating to MediaClash which there is legitimate business interest (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive such communications by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link on the email);
e) Provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but never to identify an individual user for this purpose).
We will never, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
A cookie is a text file which a website installs on a user’s computer. Each time the user views a page on the website after a cookie has been installed, the website will recognise the user.
Cookies can be used to remember a user’s preferences, to keep track of which pages they’ve visited, or in some cases, to store personal information about them.
You can disable cookies for this website or for all websites but it might mean that they’re not so much fun to use. You can find instructions on how to change your cookie settings at this website: http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
What cookies does this site use?
1. Analytical cookies
We use the information we gather to identify and fix problems on the site as well as to offer more of the types of content that prove to be popular.
The information Google Analytics collects is anonymous. It includes information on how you found this site, which pages you looked at whilst you were here and for how long, what time of day your visit was, whether you have visited the site before and what area of the world you are in.
Although other sites you visit may also use Google Analytics, the information we gather is not linked to the information gathered on any other site.
How can I stop my information from being collected?
If you’re in the European Union, the Google Analytics tool may store your information outside of the EU. The United States do not have the same laws regarding data protection as those in the European Union. By using our website, you consent to such transfers.
2. Essential cookies
A cookie that determines whether you are logged in to your account
These cookies will only last as long as your visit to our website. Your browser will delete them when you close it.
A cookie which allows you to see the updated count if you share a page and return to it before our share count cache is updated.
Copyright and Ownership
The copyright in the website is owned by MediaClash Ltd. You may download and print content from the Website for personal use. Content from the website may not be reproduced, modified, republished or redistributed without the express written permission of MediaClash Ltd.
The MediaClash logo and those of third parties identified on the website are proprietary marks of MediaClash and those third parties. Any use of those marks and logos without prior permission may be an infringement of copyright and MediaClash reserves the right to take such action as it deems necessary to protect that copyright.
- Under-18s are not permitted to enter
- Only one winner will be selected at random after the competition has closed and will be contacted by email only
- No purchase necessary
- Only one entry per household is permitted
- The editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Prizes are not transferable
- Employees of MediaClash and associate companies, their agents and members of their families are not permitted to enter
- Names of winners will be made available upon request by email
- Please state on your entry if you do not wish to receive occasional communications from MediaClash and the company involved in the competition
- This information will not be divulged to other organisations
- MediaClash reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or the rules without notice
- All taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other expenses (including meals or personal expenses upgrades etc.) as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner
- In consideration for MediaClash including entries in the competition, each entrant hereby agrees that MediaClash may make any and all entries available on their website
- MediaClash does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize
- Where a prize is being offered by a third party, MediaClash shall act solely as an intermediary between the prize provider and the winner
- It is the responsibility of the prize provider to supply the prize to the winner
- The prize is not valid with any other offer or promotion
- No cash alternative shall be offered.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between us concerning this subject matter.
Whilst we believe these terms and conditions are valid and enforceable, if any provision is deemed not to be such that provisions shall be removed but the remaining parts of the terms and conditions shall remain in force.
MediaClash Ltd. has established this website in England. The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to the website.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.