The top 5 Deliveroo orders in Bristol
by Dan Izzard
12 April 2018
Deliveroo have been ferrying meals in Bristol via bike and moped for three years now! That's a lot of late night treats! Over 60% of the restaurants on the platform are independent so it’s no surprise that business is booming.
To celebrate, Deliveroo have got their stats out to reveal the top ordered meals from the service.
Surely a burger, if not a pizza right? Wrong! The most ordered meal in Bristol over the last three years is actually a chicken burrito with guacamole from Mexican restaurant Mission Burrito! What can we say, the burrito is built for transit like a little guacamole torpedo.
The Bristol top five are:
1. Chicken burrito with guacamole from Mexican restaurant Mission Burrito
2. Bacon Cheeseburger from Five Guy’s
3. Falafel in a box from Eat A Pitta
4. Pie and mash from Pieminister
5. Chicken souvlaki wrap from The Athenian (read our review here)